- All information given in this application is true and correct and I have not withheld any material fact or information from the Bank. I also authorise the Bank to verify the information from whatever source which the Bank considers appropriate.
- I understand and agree that the Bank shall reserve the absolute right to either approve or reject this application without assigning any reason thereof.
- I understand that I have to establish or if already established , continue to maintain a savings, current or AllianceSave account with the Bank or such other account acceptable to the Bank before this application can be considered.
- I understand that I must be a
PERSONAL member for the use of the Alliance StockBanking.
- I will send you a copy of the following documents for your processing:
(b) latest FORM J or EA or Borang B/BE;
(c) salary payment slips (last 3 months);
(d) bank statements (last 6 months); and
(e) latest trading statement with my existing stockbroker.
- I understand that the Bank has the discretion to waive any of the documents listed above and/or request for additional documentary proof of my credit standing.
- I hereby declare and agree that I have read and clearly understood the terms and conditions of this application and further declare and agree that I have not been induced into entering this contract nor any other or all contracts which may now or hereafter be entered by me subsequent and pursuant hereto, by means of duress coercion and/or undue influence on the Bank's part or on the part of the Bank's agents, employees or officers and that I shall not be entitled to allege otherwise.
- I am fully aware that in the event that this Application is approved, I have to enter into a written agreement with the Bank via the Alliance StockBanking before the service can be activated.
- I further hereby expressly declare that I am fully aware of the risks involved in share market transactions and accept sole responsibility thereof.
- I understand that I shall be subjected to the Terms and Conditions governing the use of